BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Blog Ni Menarik Dowh~!!!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

WeirD but HAppy DREAM!!!

it happened on 19th March 2011...

I was sitting on my bed while hearing the song of 4 minute-invitation.. suddenly my mom called me...but i refuse to go out...

"But Alin.. your friends are outside.." my mom said.
"You have to meet this kind of friends..." she added...

I walked out my room and straight to the main door...then I saw a car parked in front of my house...
It’s not my dad's car.. Then whose is it?

I wear my tudung and reached the car... suddenly the door opened.. and 5 men step out from the car... I am so shocked.

"it's Jaejoong(JYJ),
 G.O(MBLAQ),
 Si WOn(SJ),
 Dong woon(B2ST), and
 Taemin(SHINee) !!!!"
“I feel like in heaven at that time....and almost fainted out...

"Is it really you??" I asked.

"Yes we are.." Si Won answered...

"Can we communicate in English? coz I don’t know Hangul" I said.

"Of course.. anything for u my dear..."G.O said

I'm blushed.....

"Then let me introduce myself.. Annyeonghasaeyo.choneun Alin imnida..."

"Annyeong Alin" all of them greet...

I invite them to my house.. then I make Lipton tea for them...then I joined them at the dining room... I asked them.. what makes them to come to my house?

They answered.. because I am one of their biggest fan.. so they have to make  me happy.. Then I asked.. how come they can know my address...they said they found it on my facebook account..

Suddenly my mom come towards us and said..

"I am sorry gentlemen...but she had to go back to her boarding school and she need to be packed....  I am afraid that she will be late to go to her school..."

"Aww mom..." I yawning...

"Madam....why don’t we send her to her school.. it as our appreciation for her support for us.. can we...?she can show the way to her school...isn't it Alin?"

"yes yes yes...please mom" I begged..

"permission granted..." my mom reply with a big smile on her face....

after done packing.. I straight to their luminous...
what a lucky girl I am...to be in their arms.. ngeee~

 suddenly I feel a bucket of water being poured on my faced....when I opened my eyes.. I saw my mom  with her angry face stared at me like I am her prisoner....she said...

"If I didn't do this.. you will never wake up until the end of the world..."


then I realized that I was dreaming....

O Allah...please I want to continue on my dream.. but if can.. make it a reality too...

p/s: I am weak in English.. so please don’t laugh for my broken English...

0 comments: